Thursday, January 17, 2013

Yes, I know that light green font is horrific.

A post? On a Thursday? Without a haiku??

The world is not ending. Neither has it gone mad.
It may or may not be a good day to buy a lottery ticket.
It is not the day everything changes forever. Or maybe it is.

Anyway, this is just to say that yes I am aware that the green font I used to emphasize certain sentences in the past (which looked kick-ass on a dark background) now looks kind of horrible on the new light background.

Well, darling readers, to fix this, I have to go post by post manually. That will not be happening soon. My apologies. But I expect you will find a way to carry on. The point is, I feel your pain. I'm here for you.

I'll be in the corner, reading a book. Trying not to think about that screenplay in progress. Help yourselves to the cookies. Being symbolic cookies, they're theoretically delicious and also non-fattening. Enjoy.

Oh alright. Here:

you blink rub your eyes
pale almost illegible
what was she thinking?