Ziggy played guitar
he could lick 'em by smiling
there goes the band, man
I was recently memed by Book Calendar to list six unspectacular facts about myself and then meme six other bloggers. So here's my unspectacular list (please don't judge me too harshly):
1. I've never read Milton's Paradise Lost.
2. I only eat vegetarian sushi because I don't like fish.
3. I can play a song or an album over and over and over again without getting sick of it. Ditto movies.
4. It annoys me that I use the word "just" as emphasis more than necessary.
5. I know I should restrict the number of labels in my tag cloud for the sake of space efficiency, but I like the way it looks.
6. I've seen relatively few foreign films, but I'm trying to fix that.
I pass this meme on to Paul of Paul Burman, JJ of Nature Shows and Dreams, Dorlana of Supernatural Fairy Tales, Duane of Shakespeare Geek, Steph of Watch Your Steph, and Natasha of Maw Books.